Maruti eVX is the first electric car of Maruti Suzuki. The eVX is a concept electric car that was showcased at Auto Expo 2023 in Delhi by Maruti Suzuki. The Maruti eVX price will be affordable depending on its driving range, battery pack, and features.
The eVX is a mid-size electric SUV & it is developed by Maruti Suzuki Corporation in Japan. The eVX has a futuristic design & aerodynamic shape.
- 1 Maruti eVX Price, Launch Date & Driving Range
- 2 Maruti eVX Dimensions & Capacity
- 3 Maruti eVX Advance Features
- 4 Maruti eVX Design & Looks
- 5 Rival Cars of Maruti eVX
- 6 FAQs Related to Maruti eVX
- 7 Does Maruti have electric cars?
- 8 When Maruti will launch the electric car?
- 9 What is the price of the Maruti eVX?
- 10 What is the transmission type of Maruti eVX?
- 11 What is the estimated launch date of Maruti eVX?
- 12 Also, Read
Maruti eVX Price, Launch Date & Driving Range
|Expected Launch Date||January 2025|
|Estimated Price||Rs. 20 to 25 Lakhs|
|Body Type||Mid-size SUV|
|Battery Capacity||60 kWH|
|Driving Range||550 Km|
Maruti eVX is expected to launch date in January 2025. The estimated price of Maruti eVX starts from Rs. 20 Lakhs & goes up to Rs. 25 Lakhs. The claimed range of the eVX is 550 Km by Maruti Suzuki. The eVX has a 60 kWH battery pack with a dual motor setup. The evX has a bigger battery pack than any other EV. The battery pack will be manufactured in India.
Maruti eVX Dimensions & Capacity
|Seating Capacity||5 Person|
|Wheel Size||17 inches|
The eVX concept has dimensions of a length of 4300mm, a width of 1800mm & height of 1600mm. It has a seating capacity of 5 people. The eVX will be available in a 4×4 powertrain.
Maruti eVX Advance Features
Maruti eVX will come with a lot of advanced features such as adas, a big touchscreen display with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, Wireless Phone Charging & Regenerative Braking.
Maruti eVX Design & Looks
Maruti eVX has a sporty look & aerodynamic shape. Visually telling, The eVX has a bonnet design as you have seen in the new generation Brezza. The bumper doesn’t have a grill & the logo ‘S’ has been moved slightly down the side of the bumper.
The eVX has a sleek V-shape cut for headlamps & daytime running light in that V-shape design. It has flush door handles. It has lines in a pattern around the wheel arches. It has a wheel size of 17 inches.
Moving to the back side of the eVX, It has an LED tail lamp strip across the tailgate. Above it is a narrow windshield crowned by a sporty roof spoiler. The black bodywork extends to the rear with a chunky bumper with contrasting fascia.
Rival Cars of Maruti eVX
The rival cars of the Maruti eVX.
- Tata Nexon EV Max is in the price range of Rs. 18.34 to 20.04 Lakhs. Tata Nexon EV Max claims a driving range of 437 Km.
- MG ZS EV is in the price range of Rs. 22.58 to 26.60 Lakhs & it gives a claimed range of 461 Km.
- Hyundai Kona Electric is in the price range of Rs. 22.84 to 24.03 & Hyundai claimed a driving range of 452 Km.
FAQs Related to Maruti eVX
Does Maruti have electric cars?
Yes, Maruti presented an electric concept car at Auto expo 2023. Maruti eVX is an electric concept SUV car in the estimated price range of Rs. 20 to 25 Lakhs.
When Maruti will launch the electric car?
Maruti will launch their first electric car Maruti eVX in January 2025. The eVX will give a max driving range of 550 Km.
What is the price of the Maruti eVX?
The estimated price of the Maruti eVX will be Rs. 20 Lakhs to 25 Lakhs. The expected launch date of the Maruti eVX is in January 2025.
What is the transmission type of Maruti eVX?
Maruti eVX has an automatic transmission.
What is the estimated launch date of Maruti eVX?
Maruti eVX will be launched in January 2025.